The Valco Melton D Series of gear pump hot melt units are versatile tanks designed for a range of adhesive applications in product assembly, packaging, labelling and paper converting. The series is available in 4 L (D4), 10 L (D10), and 16 L (D 16) capacity units, and comes with user-programmable control systems, and a variety of optional features.
The D series’ Teflon-coated adhesive tank makes the unit easy to clean and maintain, limiting the build-up of degraded adhesive. The efficient electric pump and motor lead to smoother operation and reduced wear and tear on dynamic seals and other components. The D series is engineered in compliance with all major international codes, and is compatible with the Valco Melton standard range of hoses, filters and glue guns.
- LED user display
- Variable speed or fixed speed spur gear pump
- Electric motor and gear pump
- Easy-connect HMI communication leads – links directly to the melter interface
- Multi-function control system with key to line controls
- (optional) Glue pattern control integration
- (optional) Auto feeder system (can be retrofitted to existing units)
- (optional) Integrated line speed and pressure controls
Applications / sectors
- Food and product packaging
- Product assembly
- Print finishing/converting
Order info/ next steps
As hot melt application specialists, at Adhesive Laundry we supply, service and maintain the full Valco Melton range of adhesive equipment. For a free quote, or to discuss your requirements with one of our advisers, please call 01480 869 220 today.