Electric Guns (EcoStitch)
The revolutionary Valco Melton EcoStitch high-speed, hot melt glue gun is available through The Adhesive Laundry, perfect for all applications requiring high line speeds. A brand new product, the EcoStitch is saving customers between 50% and 70% of their hot melt adhesive usage whilst improving bond strength.
This electric gun comes with an integrated filter in the manifold, and boasts compatibility with all industry-standard melt tanks and hoses. The EcoStitch has a modular design that allows quick and easy changeovers, and multiple valve configurations. The unique MX electric valve gives a cycle speed in excess of 15,000 cycles per minute – over 20 times that of a standard pneumatic valve – making the EcoStitch one of the fastest applicator gun available on the market today.
Features and advantages
- Extreme durability over a working lifetime of up to 2 billion cycles, depending on operating conditions
- Slot coat module and multi bead module make the EcoStitch compatible with diverse packaging applications
- Integrated filters in the manifold
- Quick connect coil for fast change outs between valve configurations
- Full compatibility with all Valco Melton hot melt tanks, hoses, connectors, and accessories
- Advanced Valco Melton Pattern Controls with panel mount or external mount
- Superior bond integrity, with excellent fibre tear resistance
- Unique adhesive dot pattern yields glue savings of up to 75% compared to standard bead applicators
- Six valve configurations: standard in line, compact, folding carton assembly, low-profile, mixed/multi module application, washdown configuration
- Food and drink packaging
- Folding cartons
- Slot coat applications
- Sift proof packaging
All our electric guns range can be purchased directly by calling 01480 869220, or by sending a request through our enquiries form below. In addition to supply, we provide training, cleaning and rebuilding, spare parts and ongoing maintenance.